Drones & Aerial Imaging
Tripods & Support
Batteries & Power Accessories
Photography Bags & Cases
Flashes & On Camera Lighting
Memory Cards & Accessories
Lighting & Studio
Canon RF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens₦820,000.00 Quick View
Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm f/4 Lens₦3,320,000.00 Quick View
Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera₦2,700,000.00 Quick View
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Camera₦1,900,000.00 Quick View
Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm f/4 Lens₦2,520,000.00 Quick View
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera₦1,700,000.00 Quick View
Fortespy Productions has been in the business of selling photography gears and accessories since 2013. We are in partnership with Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Godox, Boya and more, we are committed to providing the best camera gear along with superior knowledge, prices, and shipping.
We have the right cameras, lenses, and accessories for beginners, hobbyists, and professionals alike.
If you have any questions, contact us through any of our channels
What are some common photography types?
Popular photography genres include landscape, portraits and people, street, travel, aerial, weddings and events, sports, wildlife, macro, and more.
- Landscape photographs show the outdoors. Generally, they capture nature, but often include man-made features – even entire cityscapes. The most common lens for landscape photography is a wide angle, but telephoto lenses are a wonderful way to isolate and highlight specific features of the scene. For more, check out our Landscape Photography page.
- Portraits and people photography ranges from capturing family outing all the way to full-time professionals working with in-studio models. For portraits, a short-to-moderate telephoto lens (such as a 105mm) is preferred by many due to pleasing compression and rendering of facial features. For more, check out 8 Tips Every Beginning Portrait Photographer Should Know.
- Street photography is candid photography made in public situations. It generally intends to capture life, culture, and humanity, and does not necessarily require the presence of a street or an urban environment. Small and unobtrusive is the way to go here, camera-wise. For more, check out Eight Recommended Digital Cameras for Street Photography.
- Travel photography involves capturing the essence of far-off places. A small and light kit that can handle anything from landscapes, food, people, and street is ideal.
- Aerial photography is any photograph taken from the air. Whether it’s from a sightseeing helicopter, the window seat of an airplane, or from a camera drone, this is a surefire way to get a new perspective on things. For more, check out our Drones page.
- Weddings and events can often be stressful and hectic. Having backups of your gear is essential, as there is often no chance to get a second chance if something goes wrong. For more, check out our Wedding Photography page.