Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- ISO 100-6400, Up to 3 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Creative Filters and Creative Auto Modes
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
5 in stock
Compact and capable, the Canon EOS 2000D is a sleek entry-level DSLR featuring versatile imaging capabilities and a helpful feature-set. Incorporating a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, the T7 produces high-resolution stills with notable clarity, reduced noise, and a flexible native sensitivity range from ISO 100-6400 for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also afford shooting continuously at up to 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as Full HD 1080/30p video recording. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision when recording video or photographing in live view. The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
9-Point AF System
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor serves as a bright means for live view shooting and image playback.
- An optical pentamirror viewfinder presents a bright, clear view of the scene when shooting stills and is ideal for quick-paced subject tracking and working in bright conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting.
- Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices using the Camera Connect app.
- Compatible with the full lineup of Canon EF and EF-S-mount lenses.
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
Other Camera Features
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode intelligently selects the appropriate camera settings based on recognized scene types for accurate exposures.
- A Feature Guide helps to familiarize one with the various camera features and displays short descriptions of shooting modes, settings, and effects for easy operation.
- Basic+ and Creative Auto modes simplify the process of achieving certain creative looks.
- Creative Filters allow you to refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect, among others.
- Auto White Balance features a 'white priority' setting to maintain accurate color rendering and adjust for warmer tones when photographing in tungsten-lit conditions.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Basic Zone exposure control settings: Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-Up, Sports, Food, and Night Portrait.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
|Material Of Construction|
|Tripod Mounting Thread|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)|
Up to 3 fps at 24 MP for up to 150 Frames (JPEG) / 11 Frames (Raw)
Photo 100 to 6400 in Auto Mode (Extended: 100 to 12,800) Video 100 to 6400
Presets: Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten
Actual: 24.7 Megapixel Effective: 24.1 Megapixel (6000 x 4000)
|Image File Format|
16:9 JPEG 6000 x 3368 3984 x 2240 2976 x 1680 1920 x 1080 720 x 408 1:1 JPEG 4000 x 4000 2656 x 2656 1984 x 1984 1280 x 1280 480 x 480 3:2 Raw 6000 x 4000, 4:3 JPEG 5328 x 4000 3552 x 2656 2656 x 1992 1696 x 1280 640 x 480 3:2 JPEG 6000 x 4000 3984 x 2656 2976 x 1984 1920 x 1280 720 x 480
|Built-in Microphone Type|
H.264/MOV Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p [46 Mb/s] HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p [46 Mb/s] SD (640 x 480) at 25p/29.97p [11 Mb/s]
|External Recording Modes|
|Global Positioning (GPS, GLONASS, etc)|
|Media/Memory Card Slot|
1 x USB Micro-B (USB 2.0) Data Output 1 x Canon E3 (2.5 mm Sub-Mini) Input
|Dedicated Flash System|
|External Flash Connection|
|Maximum Sync Speed|
30.18' / 9.2 m at ISO 100
There are no reviews yet.